So what's the difference between a "healthcare" website and
Well, actually, besides the content there really isn't much.
We wanted to call attention to it here because these sites can be a very valuable communications and marketing tool with your current, future patients and/or their families.
If you don't currently have a healthcare website for your practice, maybe it's time to investigate having one.
Our websites can range from:
"The Basic Few Pages"
- Who - the doctors and staff are - resume info. . .,
- What - type of practice,
- Where - your facility(ies) is/are located plus e-mails, phone(s), fax(es). . .
- When - are your appointment days / hours,
- How - you can provide service to patients,
- Why - they should become your patient.
to including "Additional Functions and Features":
- Web Enabled PDF forms - Ex: Medical History - e-completed / e-sent / into EMR before the appointment,
- PHR (Personal History Record) portal
- e-Calendaring - From "patient able to check available appointment dates / times" to "patient self-scheduling",
- e-Store - Market your recommended products - Ex: Vitamins, supplements, pillows, medical equipment. . .,
- Social Media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn. . . are today's hottest communications / social interaction tools - maybe worth a look *,
- Blogging - Today's e-way to get your information, thoughts / opinions across *,
- e-Newsletters - Additional ways to provide information you want your patients . . . public to know *,
- Custom graphics design / photography services / video creation services to enhance your site,
- Additional features you would like to discuss?
* - "Ghost" writing / assistance services are available.
Best of all, our websites are designed for your ease-of-use from the start . This translates to you really don't need a webmaster (us) to make basic changes to your site.
With a few to several hours of training, you / your staff will be able to handle most any changes / updates to your site!
Of course, we will never leave you hanging and will always be able to provide as-needed assistance or yearly support / maintenance programs.