|Social media can be your newest way to market / communicate / connect / stay-in-touch. . . with patients / future patients, friends, relatives. . . the world!
It has proven, in many cases, to very successful for generating new business and maintaining current business but it can be time-consuming and take time to get yourself established.
Success typically comes from good fresh content, consistent message presentation and, especially in the case of healthcare, being an effective method to spread-the-word in emergency situations.
If you want to explore this exciting new opportunity or need help maintaining "content & consistency" then please contact us to discuss options that will fit you and your practice.
We do "ghost" (we do the writing, tweets. . . for you based on your direction and with your approval) services for the following:
- Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters.
- Facebook is a social networking website. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join networks organized by city, workplace. . .
- LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site. It is mainly used for professional networking. Your profile and professional group discussion participation are the tools for generating potential new opportunities.
- Blogs are a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Adding fresh periodic blogs to your website can improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- e-Mails, e-newsletters & on-line surveys are direct e-methods to connect with patients. . . to keep them in touch with latest health product / service information or collect feedback on current products, services or possible new ideas you were contemplating.
- Send Out Cards (SOC) - Kinda' a hybrid opportunity to personally connect, via paper cards (gifts too) & US Postal Service, to particularly your non-internet patients, . . . using a dependable web-initiated product.
WARNING: Social Media can be a double edged sword!
Good reputations / products / services can generate business
and bad reputations / products / services can damage / destroy
a practice even more swiftly!